About Me

My photo
New York, United States
I’m in my mid-ish 30’s (excuse me while I sob uncontrollably). I love coffee, cross stitching, reading, gardening and travel. I hope to pass along some patterns and pick a few up along the way.
Some of the pics below have links embedded in their titles. Just click a title to go to the web site to find patterns (or see Labels on the right) You can also click on a picture to enlarge it.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Four Fat Friends



This is a cute freebie pattern from The Drawn Thread called "Four Fat Friends". They Call for Weeks Dye Works colors, and I only have DMC floss, so I used 3031 for the bark, 3362 for the leaves, 3857 for the birds bellies and 926 for their back feathers (two ply for all on 14 count aida, and 310 black for their beaks and legs).

No comments: