About Me

My photo
New York, United States
I’m in my mid-ish 30’s (excuse me while I sob uncontrollably). I love coffee, cross stitching, reading, gardening and travel. I hope to pass along some patterns and pick a few up along the way.
Some of the pics below have links embedded in their titles. Just click a title to go to the web site to find patterns (or see Labels on the right) You can also click on a picture to enlarge it.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Russian Crane



I have another quick finish, it's a Russian crane pattern. It's stitched one over one on 28 count ivory linen. The site is really good, you should check it out - lots of patterns. This one comes with a border, but I think I'll leave it as is. I found a set of four fable patterns that have a similar look, I might work this one in with them. Click title for patter. Enjoy!

3 comments:

NIKY said...

You did such wonderfull job, so elegant. Congrats.

Sherry said...

very elegant!

Tammy said...

Pretty crane--the red is just gorgeous.