About Me

My photo
New York, United States
I’m in my mid-ish 30’s (excuse me while I sob uncontrollably). I love coffee, cross stitching, reading, gardening and travel. I hope to pass along some patterns and pick a few up along the way.
Some of the pics below have links embedded in their titles. Just click a title to go to the web site to find patterns (or see Labels on the right) You can also click on a picture to enlarge it.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has it really been that long!?

I can't believe that I've taken so long to get back to this blog! I hope everyone is doing well and surviving the dreary winter. I am going to check in on everyone this weekend, and will give a Dutch Beauty update ( I can't believe that I'm still not done with that one yet!). I have a quick pic to share of a tote that I stuck my little owl on for the EGA auction (would you believe that I didn't get to the auction-grrr). I can't wait to see the latest projects and see how everyone's been getting on.

Enjoy what's left of the week and I'll see you on the weekend!

3 comments:

San Mateo carpet cleaners said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!

carte anonyme said...

I also love coffee and cross stitching.

Mandzsmith22 said...

This is what I've been searching for. Thanks for sharing your post. credit collection agency