About Me

My photo
New York, United States
I’m in my mid-ish 30’s (excuse me while I sob uncontrollably). I love coffee, cross stitching, reading, gardening and travel. I hope to pass along some patterns and pick a few up along the way.
Some of the pics below have links embedded in their titles. Just click a title to go to the web site to find patterns (or see Labels on the right) You can also click on a picture to enlarge it.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stall, and redirect their attention...

It's fighting me, that Dutch Beauty. I was happily stitching along and paused to review my progress thus far, and that was when it happened... (room darkens, ominous music plays in the background). I noticed that the brown floss in the first two thirds of my stitching was a warmer brown than the last third. I must have placed leftover floss in the wrong floss bag! WHY, why do I do these things to myself! So with shoulders slumped and defeat snatched from the jaws of victory, I begin the ubiquitous frogging. I have pulled (and cursed) all but the tree and deer antlers. Sadly I am a perfectionist, and the correct brown does looks better, so it must be done. Though I have decided to finish the frogging later and continue stitching.


So... in lieu of a progress pic, I'll slip in a freebie called Lion King.

No comments: